7.02.2014

Canal Saint Martin

 




Ya estoy de vuelta de la escapada a París. 4 días en los que he andado muchísimo, y he descubierto lugares que me han sorprendido mucho, como el Canal Saint Martin. Más que el canal en sí, es el ambiente que lo rodea. Gente joven, tiendas muy originales y música de fondo. Desde luego una de mis zonas favoritas de París.

-

I'm already back of the trip to Paris. 4 days in which I've walked so much and I've discovered new places that have surprised me a lot, such as the Saint Martin Canal. More than the canal itself, it was the atmosphere all around it which really made me fall in love. Young people, original shops and music in the background. Definitely one of my favorite places in Paris.







Dress: Bielle
Hat: IsabelMarantForH&M
Shoes: Zara


Amaia

No comments:

Post a Comment